Cottage amenities include:
- dining kitchen, with elecric cooker, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, plus the usual kitchen essentials and some old family extras
- sitting room with an open fireplace, cable tv and DVD player (open fire fuel is available to buy at the village store)
- seperate dining room with open fireplace, which includes a Victorian side oven (to be used by the adventurous only!)
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 single bedrooms
- bathroom, with over-bath electic shower, wc, washbasin, shave point and heated towel rail
- electric heating throughout and hot water is electric immersion (electricity costs are included in the tariff)
- an interesting collection of books which has been assembled over many years, covering Scottish history, art and literature
- decor includes many prints, art and photos depicting local or Scottish scenes
- baby cot and high-chair
- open grassed area to the rear and a fenced garden across the access road at the front of the cottage, next to the Crom Alt Burn
- parking space at front
The bedrooms are all equipped with bedside lamps and plenty of storage space. Pillows, duvets and extra blankets are supplied but guests must bring their own sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. A bath mat is supplied.
All the rooms are on one level, so the cottage is suitable for people with limited mobility. However, some parts are not wheel chair accessible.
Sorry, no pets please.